AIM
Korogra

Visual Array Visual Array

great song

its not that bad of a song, considering its better than most of the "new" music on newgrounds now-a-days. have you considered making more along this type of music since it seems to be a good one for you.

sup3rkirby responds:

Thanks and to your question, most definitely.

It seems to be what I'm most comfortable with and I think it makes for some easy listening. Hopefully I'll be able to upload a few more soon.

Time's Up(djhoohaa Rmx) Time's Up(djhoohaa Rmx)

good song

good song but it seems audio artists now-a-days have lost their touch considering how good some of the music used to be and trust me i have been listening to music on this site since almost when it was started

HM - song of storms remix HM - song of storms remix

good song

this is in fact one of the best song of storms remixs i have heard, thanks for uploading it on newgrounds

HaxMonkey responds:

thanks for the review

Rocket Jump Waltz (Hip Hop) Rocket Jump Waltz (Hip Hop)

great song

though you could of extended it like sorrow said. this version of the song has a lot of potential i can tell you that.

[Fiji]As Long as Forever [Fiji]As Long as Forever

great

you know, for a trance this isn't that bad, its great. i hope you make more great ones like this.

MrFijiWiji responds:

thnx i appreciate ur support

[Tsets] - Destiny [Tsets] - Destiny

great

this isn't that bad either, over all, its great. even though I'm not a techno listening person, its still good. plus wooo I'm the first comment

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you! (:

Now that it's been 2 years since this, I think it really could use the improvement, but I've been through crashes and new computers since then and the file is lost sadly.

DV-Zelda-Song Of Storms DV-Zelda-Song Of Storms

wow

this is amazing and i wish all song of storm remixes sounded kind of like this.

Loz Song Of Stormsrmx &amp;gt;&amp;lt;&amp;gt;dna&amp;gt;&amp;lt; Loz Song Of Stormsrmx ><>dna><

nice

this isn't half bad and i really liked it, but if you decide to make another remix, make it more like the originals style to get a higher score for it.

Shadow People Shadow People

pretty good

now a days, it hard to find a good music artist.

digital-musician responds:

a bit late, but thanks

Sleepy Village Sleepy Village

wow

this song is amazing. If I happen to ever make a game, this music is guaranteed a spot in it.