AIM
Korogra

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

great

great video as always though i found it kind of ironic since like edwardo, my name is edward, edwardo in spanish, and i have a mustache, creepy. but anyway have you considered making animated shows as a part-time job since your pretty damn good at it

Miss.Dynamite XV Miss.Dynamite XV

lol

she was a naughty school girl. she needed to be taught a lesson............................ i bet this will get all those pervs on sokething that ain't going to happen

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

lol

funniest rab yet. and one thing, how could puppy have a type? he would screw any woman with a pulse. especially the devil's niece considering she's pretty damn hot

FYAT FYAT

great

this is a great video and i would recommend it to anyone. also i just cant resist saying this, BOOMER!!! KILL THE BOOMER!!! the reason why i say it is, well if you played l4d, its obvious because he is fat at the beginning. overall its great.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

lol

when they see tingle, it looks like they are about to rape him because of the rape face plus, it looks like they are having sex with pink link, the reason why i say that is because green link pushes pink links head down each time it appears.

An Easter Massacre 3 An Easter Massacre 3

great

i swear, the look on Santa's face when he was reaching over for the soldier and soldier he dropped his cup, it looks like the soldier thinking something along the lines of,"oh god, I'm going to get rapped by Santa" lol thats what i first thought when i saw it. now i may comment on the youtube version so i can say more stuff about the video.

Birthday Box Birthday Box

great

this is a great video, and the creator, you must play or heard of team fortress 2 since i heard a critical sound in the video, when he gets hit by the box, that is from team fortress 2. if it wasn't for that, i wouldn't of rated a 10. also i lmfao when i saw hank hill as the mail man.

4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

wow

this episode is great as usual and is it me or did shadow link get brutally raped red? the reason my i ask is because it looks like it, also am i seriously the one of the only ones to mention this?!?!?!?!

Tankmen:Dual part 2 Tankmen:Dual part 2

great

this is a great video though it sucks that it is your last tankmen video since it does say in your author comments, it is your last one. i wish that you would make more. also i noticed a few things that support my hypothesis about the sarge being a vampire. 1: she has red eyes like in many vampire movies. 2: I'm not sure about this one but it looks like she has fangs. 3: I'm also uncertain about this one to but I'm guessing that the time she takes off each month is the time she feeds on human blood, or possibly animal blood like in twilight.

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

Sarge isn't a vampire. I'll get into Sarge and Genesis backgrounds in 'Deserters'.

An Easter Massacre 4 An Easter Massacre 4

wow

this is great and i am a loyal fan of your series but this episode didn't seem to have the same thing that keep me watching them, must be the new animation or something like that